Our Medical Team
Most of our doctors are members of the Royal New Zealand College of General Practice, a body that represents a commitment to the maintenance of high professional standards and up to date medical skills in all aspects of general practice. Our nurses are highly skilled and experienced and are committed to the maintenance of high professional standards and up to date medical skills including resuscitation and suturing.
Consultation And Medical Appointment Options
We offer a range of consultation types via appointment to our enrolled population.
- Doctor or nurse face to face 15 min
- Doctor virtual – short telephone consultation
- Doctor email (manage my health only) brief single problem email consultation
- Laboratory services – Available by appointment weekdays before 2.30pm. Not weekends or public holidays
- Emergency Care for the wider Mercury Bay area
Available to patients 16 years plus. Ask our team how to join our Manage My Health On line portal to make appointments, view your medical records, request prescriptions and email your doctor.